Avast software is one of the best antiviruses that scans for possible threats and viruses in the system. With its real-time protection feature, it provides the best security while you are offline or on the web.
Antiviruses are very important for any system as it protects your data from any unwanted access. However, due to some configuration errors in Windows, the Avast antivirus UI may fail to load sometimes.
The company itself accepts this error and thus, you need effective hacks to fix for this Avast UI Failed to load error.
Avast Failed to Load UI- Reason & Fixes
There can be various reasons that can cause Avast UI failed to load problem. But primary there are 3 reasons which may affect the proper functioning of the Avast antivirus.
- The Remote Desktop service might not be enabled on your computer.
- The installation file of Avast might be corrupted.
- Due to some third-party application that may be interference with Avast antivirus.
Here’s how you can solve the Avast failed to load UI error in your computer
[Fix 1] Enable Remote Desktop Service
Remote Desktop service plays a very important role in some applications, enabling it to run properly. It is a core part of Windows and if it is disabled, then some services might not work.
Avast is one of the modules that depend on this service to function properly. To check if the Remote Desktop Service is enabled on your computer, follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, press Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box and type “services.msc” to open Windows Services.
- Now, in the services menu, search for the “Remote Desktop Service” option. Select its Properties by right-clicking on it.
- Once in the Properties, make sure if the Start-up type is set on Automatic. If not, select Automatic and click on the Start button.
- Thereafter, press Apply and OK to save changes.
Restart your computer and check if Avast UI is loading properly.
[Fix 2] Reinstall Avast
If the Remote Desktop services are already enabled then try reinstalling Avast. As the problem might be due to corrupted or properly not installed files.
If this is the case then first remove the application completely and then try reinstalling it. To reinstall Avast, here are the steps that you need to follow:
- First, you need to download the Avast Uninstall Utility from their official website.
- After that, boot the computer in Safe mode and run the Avast Uninstall Utility program to remove the software completely.
- Once the uninstall process is completed, install the Avast program on your computer in Administrator mode.
After you install the program correctly in the system. Boot the computer in Normal mode and check if Avast is opening properly.
[Fix 3] Uninstalling Third-Party Application
Certain third party applications might interfere with Avast antivirus. Although there is no general guide to know which application might cause the problem. So it’s better to fix the problem by uninstalling applications one by one and see which one solves the error.
- Open Control Panel from the Start menu or type “control panel” in the Run dialog box and hit Enter.
- Then, go to the “Programs and Features” tab. And search for the third-party application that you may find suspicious.
- Now, uninstall those suspicious applications by clicking on it.
- After each uninstalls, check if the Avast is loading properly.
This solution is reliable if all the other fixes listed above doesn’t work. You might fix the problem if you are able to specify the third-party application that is causing the loading issue.
We hope that you are able to fix the Avast antivirus UI failed to load after implementing the solutions. In addition, you can also try disabling the Windows Defender. As sometimes due to Windows Defender some third-party antivirus programs may fail to work properly.