If you are looking for the Mcafee SiteAdvisor chrome extension then this guide can help you to get to the details. Basically, Mcafee SiteAdvisor is an add-on that enhances the safety of your search result. You can use this SiteAdvisor to identify whether the site is safe for your device or not.
Here, you will get the solution for turning on the Mcafee Siteadvisor in Chrome. Thus, it will be easier for you to determine the secure sites in Chrome extension. But before coming to the steps, you can take a glance at the causes of turning On Mcafee Siteadvisor in Chrome.
Why Should You Choose Mcafee Siteadvisor Chrome Extension?
If you want to know how to turn on Mcafee Siteadvisor in Chrome then first, you need to know why it is important? As there are many malware infections and viruses available on the internet which acts as a spammer and can damage the system.
So, if you want to increase the security of your search results then you have to use the Mcafee Siteadvisor Chrome extension. You will get a SiteAdvisor icon on the top of the URL that notifies you about the threats of the search results. You will get colors such as green, yellow, red which are indicators notifying you about the risks of the search results.
You can also see the reports of those sites by selecting the SiteAdvisor button. Hence, it is very much useful and essential for you to turn on the McAfee SiteAdvisor in Chrome.
Methods For Mcafee SiteAdvisor Chrome Extension
If you want to know how to turn on the McAfee SiteAdvisor in Chrome then here it is. Now, you can enhance the security of your search results using the below methods.
Install The Mcafee SiteAdvisor
If you want to use the Mcafee Siteadvisor Chrome extension then you can install the Mcafee SiteAdvisor in your device. So, you can follow the below guidelines to do the task:
- At first, visit the official website of the SiteAdvisor to download the add-on. Then, select the Free Download button to download the Mcafee SiteAdvisor.
- After that, you need the confirm the instructions given on the screen for running that downloaded file. Then, select the Install button to install the add-on and just wait for a few seconds.
- Now, you need to enable this add-on after restarting the chrome. So, select the option “Enable extension” for further security reasons in Chrome.
- Then, you will be able to check the SiteAdvisor results. Select the option “Tell me if a search result is safe only in Secure Search”. This search engine will filter unsafe sites and will work as a default search engine.
Hence, you can search for anything on Chrome to check the SiteAdvisors results. You will get a SiteAdvisor icon at the top for checking the color of the search result that indicates the search danger.
Then, select the SiteAdvisor button from the URL bar and choose the option ‘View Site Report’. Now, you can view the full report of your current visited site.
Install The Mcafee SiteAdvisor (Alternative Way)
If you want to know how to turn on Mcafee Siteadvisor in Chrome then follow the below guidelines. So, take a glance and make your search results secured.
- First of all, go to Chrome on your computer and then select the Stacked menu icon from the right.
- After that, choose the “Settings and Extensions” options.
- Therefore, choose the “Enable checkbox to turn on Mcafee Siteadvisor” in Chrome.
In this way, you can use the Mcafee SiteAdvisor Chrome extension to enhance the security of your search results. You can also turn on this Mcafee SiteAdvisor in the Firefox as well as Internet Explorer.
The new features of the Mcafee SiteAdvisor detect the threats of your search result. So, you can be aware of the corrupted and malware websites and protect your device by avoiding them.