Having the tough time with your Avast Antivirus? No issue mate. Here you can find some easy solution to all your Avast problems.
With it’s easy to use interface and all the utility tools Avast is one of the best you could choose for your system’s security. As you know at times it can show errors and glitches. Are you facing one of these errors with your Avast Antivirus?
- Avast UI Failed to load
- BSOD after installing Avast anniversary update
- Avast Antivirus components do not work properly
- Cortana or the Start Menu does not work properly after installing Avast
Here are some fixes you can try to solve the issue.
Fix- Avast UI Failed to Load
In some cases, the Avast users report that they are getting the error message ‘UI Failed to load’. Try to fix the problem by clicking on the Restart Service as prompted.
But you will find that at times doing so will not fix the issue. Follow the steps given on such occasions:
- Press the Windows Key along with the R on y0ur Keyboard. This will run the Windows Services console on your system
- Then type ‘service.msc’ and Select the OK button.
- After that, locate the Remote Desktop Services and give a Right-Click
- Now, Select Properties.
- Then, in the General tab, Click the drop-down menu which is placed next to Startup type, select Automatic there and Select Apply.
- Finally, Restart your computer to proceed the changes.
Avast Problems, Fix- Cortana Doesn’t Work
Many of the Avast users face the problem. Sometimes after installing the antivirus, Cortana does not work on Windows 10.
Boot your device into the Safe Mode to solve the issue. Here are the steps you can follow to do so.
- Press Windows button and the R on your Keyboard. This will open the Run Window
- Now type ‘misconfig’ into the Run Box and hit Enter. This will open the system configuration dialog
- From there Go to ‘Boot’ and tick the option ‘safe boot’
- Now, Confirm and Restart your Computer
If the problem persists run the system file checker tool. This will repair the system files if the corrupted system file was the reason behind the problem.
Perform these steps to repair corrupted system files
- Press the Windows Key on your Keyboard and type ‘cmd’. This will search the command prompt on your system.
- Right-Click on command prompt and Select Run as An Administrator
- As you can see the black window with the cursor icon flashing put the following command there.
‘sfc /scan now’ and press Enter.
- Then, wait for the process to complete
- Finally, Restart your computer when prompted
The problem not solved yet? Get in touch with the experts then. Call at the toll-free number of Avast Support and find some instant fixes for your Avast Problems.
Avast Antivirus components do not work properly
Sometimes people face problems using the Avast Antivirus tools. The basic reason for the problem is the conflict with the other security software. Disable the third-party antivirus along with the Windows Defender temporarily. And try to use those Avast components this can solve the problem.
If you have any other issue let us know through the comment section. We would like hear from you. Or you can call at the toll-free number of Avast Customer Support. The experts available there 24/7. They can definitely help you with the Avast problems.